The core of our manufacturing capabilities is our bank of Mitsubishi wire EDM machines. Thirty years of experience with them has given us the ability to stretch their capabilities to the limit. We use them to produce specialty form and shave dovetails, form and shave inserts, tool holder and clamp assemblies, broaching tools, templates, keyways, gears and a variety of other carbide and tool steel products.
Our Walter 5-axis Cutter Grinder enables us to produce tight tolerance end work tooling; step drills, counterbores, end mills, taps, boring bars, and recess tools. In addition, we can resharpen and re-coat standard drills and end mills, even Sumitomo drills in small lots with quick turnaround. We also modify all kinds of end-working tooling including drill tips, and reamers to meet a specific job need.
Our CNC millling centers are in constant use producing insert holders, special work holding for production machines, repair parts, prototype parts, robot end of arm tooling and a wide variety of automation components.
- Brown & Sharp 6×18 Surface Grinders
- Okimoto ACC – DX3 Automatic 6×18 Surface Grinders
- Oliver #300 HD Cutter and Tool Grinders
- Brown and Sharp #13 Cutter and Tool Grinders
- Bridgeport Series 1 Vertical Mills with Digital Readouts
- Cincinnati #3 – 15″x62″ Vertical Mills
- National 10 Gauge Hydraulic Shear
- Kalamazoo Horizontal Band-Mitering Saw
- Kent 24″ Vertical band Saw
- Mitutoyo 14″ 3500 Model Computer Assisted Optical Comparator with Digital Readout